Thermalex, Inc. extrudes high precision / tight tolerance thin-walled aluminum alloy extrusions for automotive, truck, industrial, commercial and residential, a/c, hvacr, and electronic thermal heat transfer applications. Thermalex, Inc. aims to operate an Environmental Management System in compliance with the ISO: 14001-2004 principles and all legal requirements. Thermalex, Inc. is committed to the following objectives:
- The reduction of our energy consumption by researching, implementing, and maintaining programs and technologies that minimize usage.
- The use of recycled materials and renewable resources where applicable as well as implementing and maintaining a company-wide recycling program.
- Striving to minimize any release to air, water, or land, while applying practices and control technologies that minimize pollution.
- Compliance with any and all applicable local and national laws and regulations to which our company subscribes.
- Striving for continual improvement in our Environmental Management System.
- Setting of environmental objectives and goals and developing regular reviews to evaluate performance by controlling environmental risks that may arise, while concentrating on the reduction or minimization of negative environmental impacts.
- Promoting awareness through training and information to our staff, customers, suppliers, and other partners, of the principles in this Environmental Policy.
View our Environmental Certification: